A downloadable project for Windows
ImGuiGML is a DLL / GML wrapper of the popular Dear ImGui, library for GameMakerStudio 2
[Also Available at the YoYo Games Marketplace]
It's available on the Windows (x64 and x86), macOS (Intel and M1), and Ubuntu platforms!
ImGui is a UI library designed for fast implementation and iteration, using an 'Immediate Mode GUI' paradigm You will primarily be putting your GUI functions in step events that are called each step, rather than an event / retained based paradigm of only making updates.
- drop the `imguigml` object into your game, and voila. it begins activated.
- call `imguigml_deactivate();` and `imguigml_activate()` for hiding/showing, which also stops all updates.
- imgui is inaccessible completely when deactivated
- Note: in some cases, its necessary to make sure `imguigml_ready()` is true right before calling functions using it.
- Note: imguigml is a Persistent object
For most imgui functions, it's a straight wrap! Call whatever you're looking for with:
`imguigml_<function>` as opposed to `ImGui::<function>` from the C++ analog.
Now, each step that you'd like to show some ImGui, just call all of the functions that make up your UI. See the example provided for details!
Special Special Thanks to JujuAdams for supporting the project!
Looking for support for a Rousr extension?
[ Join Our Discord ]
[ rou.sr ]
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- v1.100.4 ReleasedAug 20, 2021
- Linux Support for ImGuiGML! (v1.100.3)Aug 19, 2021
- ImGuiGML v1.100.0 Released!Aug 18, 2021
- v1.91.0 - add font update!Jul 20, 2019
- v1.90.0!Jul 12, 2019
- MacOS Support Added!Apr 13, 2018
- v1.81.0Mar 11, 2018
- Hotfix - Radio ButtonsMar 03, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Well done! and is this support the ArmLinux?