can we still use this for 1.4 tho?
Dissonance - GMS2 Extension
A downloadable project
Dissonance is no way created by, endorsed by, or affiliated with Discord.
- Available for Windows and MacOS!
- Available for GameMaker Studio 2 (GM:S 1.4 version discontinued at v1.0.3)
Note: When using the Example, you'll most likely have to manually add Dissonance Demo to Discord. See more.
What is Rich Presence though?
See the Example screen shot on the right over there? You'll notice on the right side of the image, there's a hover pop-up window. This is the status window you see when hovering a Discord user that's running your game (in this case, the Dissonance demo).
It allows you to add more information to that little widget, specific to your game! You can add images, status fields, updates, and even join in progress / spectate data for your multiplayer games.
If you have ANY questions, feel free to join us on Discord!
(Released with YoYo Games' EULA)
- v1.1.0 (GMS 2) (GM:S 1.4 version DISCONTINUED)
- Added support for MacOS
- Updated to Discord RPC - v3.4.0
- v1.0.2 (GMS 2) / v1.0.3 (GM:S 1.4)
- Fixed possible crash on exit
- Fixed an erroneous `force-inline` (replaced with `forceinline`)
Looking for support for a Rousr extension?
[ Join Our Discord ]
[ Become a Patron! ]
[ rou.sr ]
In order to download this project you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: